Click Badges to Check Out our Reviews - We are a family owned carpet & upholstery cleaning business and care about each client.
Serving the entire metro area of Minneapolis/ St. Paul but we are closest to suburbs of Bloomington, Edina, Eden Prairie, Eagan & Burnsville.
Carpet Cleaning Tips
Carpet Cleaning Tips for Twin Cities Residents
Carpet Cleaning Tips for Local Twin Cities Residents:
If you are in the Edina, Eagan or the Bloomington area, make sure that you get a deep cleaning of the carpet as often as it is needed. for carpet cleaning excellence, you’ll need to have it cleaned by a professional. There are advantages and disadvantages to this method, although a thorough cleaning is needed every six months or so.
If you have spills, take care of them in a quick manner to keep your carpet clean and make it easier for professional carpet cleaning services. Using water on a spill will help most of them. Make sure to blot not rub! If that doesn’t work, try a different off the shelf product or give the professionals a call. If it's dirt or something more sinister, Bloomington Carpet Cleaning can almost always get it out. If it's red wine, it may come out but only if you have had our carpet protector applied! You can also use a mixture of water and vinegar to help you keep stains out. By taking immediate action you can prevent spills from becoming stains that won't come out.
The proper use of the entrance to your home will help. Try to have people take their shoes off at the door and this will keep most of the tracked soils off the surface of the carpet. Interestingly enough, dirty bare feet are actually clean carpets worst enemy! Oils from your feet can set dirt into the carpet and make carpet cleaning a lot harder. You should always use entrance mats outside of your doors and make sure that anyone who enters your home use the mats to help get debris and dirt off of their shoes before they enter. You can also take off your shoes and request that guests do the same, prior to entering your home.
Around 80% of the soils that enter a building or home are dry. The remaining 20% are greases, oils, and starches, often from bare feet! The dry soil types are easily removed by vacuuming. A professional carpet steam cleaning will get deep seated dirt right out even when your vacuum won't.
Clean carpet will add value to the home if it is maintained well. Nobody who is buying a home wants to see that the carpets are disgusting and haven't seen a professional carpet cleaner in years. It will also help to keep the home free from odors as and it will help to make a comfortable living area for your friends and your family.
A Clean Carpet is a long lasting carpet, especially if it is cleaned professionally by a carpet cleaning service on a regular basis. You should always take the time to vacuum your carpet often and soak up any stains as soon as possible to make a carpet cleaner's life easier. If you go to one of the many great parks in Edina or Eden Prairie and come home with muddy shoes don't leave the stain to set for 3 weeks it can be trouble! However, this inevitably happens and our carpet protector really helps to offset problems like this. High quality vacuums are also a good choice, a Kirby or Rainbow carpet cleaning unit can be expensive but it will really help keep your carpets in top shape. A professional carpet cleaning once at least once a year can really help keep your carpets looking good long into the future.
If it's time to have a good professional steam cleaning call Bloomington Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning at 952-884-4677
Call (952) 884-4677 to make an appointment
10518 Sheridan Ave. S. Bloomington, MN 55431, (952) 884-4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bloomington Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning was established in 2001 and we continue to offer a tradition of excellence in carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning in the Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN area. We also have started our services in Eden Prairie, Eagan, and Edina. We have many certifications, including the IICRC and Clean Trust #52339. We are very detail oriented and work hard to keep our customers satisfied, our success is based in your satisfaction.